Do you want to stay up-to-date with future webinars? Sign up for our newsletter.
Webinar “Personalized Coaching: To enhance lifestyle, Support self-management and Improve function”: Tuesday 25 May 2021, 16:00-17:30h
The IMDI CoREs CCTR, NeuroControl and SPRINT will jointly organize a series of webinars. We continue our series with a webinar about “Personal Coaching: To enhance lifestyle, Support self-management and Improve function”.
- Hermie Hermens – University of Twente
‘An introduction to personalized digital coaching’
- Hans Bussmann – Erasmus MC
’A technology-based tool for home-based and personalized arm rehabilitation after stroke; background, potential and challenges’
- Anouk Middelweerd – University of Twente
‘eManager project; Digital Coaching based on experienced disease burden’
- Miriam de Kleijn – Institute for Positive Health
‘A dynamic approach to health, how to use the concept of Positive Health in personalized coaching’
Webinar “Balance”: 9 March 2021, 16:00-17:30h
- Vivian Weerdesteyn – “The complex interactions between balance control, leg motor control and gait – a conceptual framework”
- Claudine Lamoth – “Balans training @home using gamification”
- Mohamed Irfan Mohamed Refai – “Ambulatory assessment of gait and balance after stroke using three IMUs: the Portable Gait Lab”